Monday, June 13, 2011

I miss my husband.

This summer Nick is going to the police academy in Platville, WI- about 2.5 hours away.  He has an apartment there and only comes home on the weekends.  I am happy for him and while it is only Monday thru Friday- it sucks.  I miss him.  I do not like being alone.

Don't get me wrong... I am busy.  Work has been busy lately and it isn't easy keeping up with cutting the grass, "training" for a 5 k, going to Zumba and trying to keep the house clean.  It is just that as nice as everyone is, Nick is the only one who really knows.  He understands.  I miss that.  I miss being able to tell someone- I still miss her.  I miss being able to talk to him about her.  Everyone tries to understand and "put themselves in my shoes" but Nick is the only one who does understand.  He is the only person walking in the same shoes as me.

I know that we have been strong enough to make it though deployments before so I am sure that we make it through this.  It is just seems more difficult now.  Luckily, it is only a few weeks... the summer always goes fast and it will be Labor Day before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment