Friday, April 1, 2011

This weekends plans...

So it was a good week at the Hill Household.  Not great... but not bad.  Fairly uneventful.  This weekend is going to be a bit emotional.  Tomorrow we are going to go to the cemetery.  We have not been back since we left her there in February.  It is going to be hard to go back but I want to see it.  I know that my sister bought a rose that is solar powered.  I am sure it is beautiful.  I want to talk to my grandpa too.  I know that he is watching over her now.

Then we are going to pick out her headstone.  I have an idea of what I want and I am looking forward to getting something nice for her.  I know it is going to be hard because I still think that we just shouldn't be doing this.  I still have times when I think about her and can't believe that she is gone.  Two months ago I would have told you that I would never be able to live through loosing her.  But we are and 'day by day' it is getting better.

On Sunday my mom and dad are coming down.  Most of the baby stuff is packed away.  Right away we took everything downstairs and then two weekends ago we worked on her room a little.  We packed the clothes for Ivy and cleaned out the drawers... but there is still more to be done- the sheets should be washed and I have no idea what is in the hamper.  For now, we are going to leave the crib changing table and rocking chair there.  I can't see changing it back into a guest room just yet.  I wouldn't want anyone in there and that would just be too much.  But I do want to make sure that things are cleaned up and put away properly so that when we are lucky enough to have another baby things are nice for them.

So... that is what I have planned for this weekend.  All I can think is... I am so sad.  I so wish we were doing something fun with Olivia instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment