Wednesday, March 16, 2011

5 months old

Today, Olivia would have been 5 months old.

Today, I thought a lot about what she would have learned by now...

-to sit up.  I think that she would have been sitting up on her own by now.  She probably wouldn't have got the balance thing down but I think she would have been able to sit up.  She really hated laying down and she was always doing a crunchie like move.  She liked to see what was going on and I think she would have figured it out by now.

-eating solids. She enjoyed her milk and I think that she would have been good on solids.   I was going to start her on cereal that weekend.

-her exercaucer.  We put her in it a few times but she didn't really understand that she could move from one toy to another or that she could bounce in it.

- to really laugh. Nick was really good at making her giggle.  For some reason, the voices he made cracked her up.  I had just figured out my own ways to make her laugh.  I am sure by now she would have been laughing a lot.

So... I will never know what she would have been like.  But that is what she is like in my dreams today.

No comments:

Post a Comment