Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thursdays will never be the same.

It has been a month without Olivia.  A whole month since I held her.  A month of missing her.

I am pretty sure that Thursday nights will never be the same.  I watch the clock knowing that 9:35 is coming.  I miss her so much.

Tonight I watched a video of Olivia.  I tried to post it here... but for some reason it wasn't working.  Anyway... it was taken about 2 weeks before she died.  We were trying to make a video to send to Nick's dad in Duluth.  It is my favorite memory of her.  Nick and I had such a great time playing with her that night.  There is nothing I wouldn't give for one more night with her.


1 comment:

  1. You know I have no advice or words that will help, but we think about you guys often and say a little prayer for you and Nick, and for Olivia to help watch over you and us every night.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete