Saturday, March 19, 2011

Beautiful Day for a walk

Last night I went to see my sister and my beautiful nieces.  Holding Ivy wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.  She is so small compared to Olivia.  And I love Ruby.  What a ham.  It is so funny to see Nick interact with her.  I miss seeing him that way.  He was a much better dad then I ever imagined.

They asked me if I wanted to go to the zoo today.  I said no.  Just not ready for that yet.  It is such a beautiful day and I had dreamed of taking Olivia to the zoo with her cousins.  We got an awesome stroller.  It was the one thing that I didn't look at price or buying used.  I researched it a lot and asked for the top of the line.  And thanks to my awesome sorority sisters, I got it.  We used it when we went to the store but we never got the chance to take Olivia for a real walk.  I would have loved to take Olivia for walks. 

So today... bundle up your little one and take them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment