Saturday, March 12, 2011

The days leading up the the 17th.

Nick and I got back from a trip to Mexico on Sunday, Feb 13.  Olivia had stayed at my mom and dad's she had a little cough but otherwise was a pretty happy baby.  On Valentine's Day I stayed home and Nick and I hung out with Olivia.  We didn't do anything special but I will always remember it as the most special Valentine's Day.  Nick left on Tuesday night for an interview so it was just me and Olivia.  She was crabby and needy on Tuesday but slept fine and seemed to be getting over the cough quickly.  Wednesday was a good day too.  She didn't sleep much at day care but that wasn't unusual.  On Wednesday night she was happy and played in my lap with her new crab toy from grandma while I watched tv.  It was actually a really good night.  She got up at about 2 am which was pretty unusual.  And she didn't want to eat.  I rocked her and she fell asleep quickly but when I tried to put her down she woke up.  I think this went on for a long time but she was so good all the time... I just thought... well she is a baby and deserves to have a bad night every once in awhile.  I had no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment