Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today was good... but I am not looking forward to tomorrow.

Today was a good day.  My new definition of good.  Work was really busy and I had a good conversation with my boss. 

We also had our first counseling appointment.  I think it will be good.  It was nice to talk to someone with Nick.  It gave us both a better understanding of what the other is feeling.  I thought that we were doing a good job of being there for each other but I guess it is one thing that could always be improved upon.  No one has a perfect relationship.

One thing that came up was the idea of closure.  Will getting the ME results give us the closure we are looking for?  I don't think so.  And I really hate that term.  It is like once we know what happened then we will be able to move on.  Her life isn't a book that can be closed and thrown on the shelf.  Even if we find out what happened, I still won't understand why.  And really... I don't think I will ever know why.  But that will be okay.  Someday, I will be okay with not knowing why.

Like I said... all in all it was a good day.  Now for tomorrow.  Tomorrow she would have been 5 months old and I would be taking her for pictures again this weekend.  Probably in a green outfit for St. Patrick's Day.  Tomorrow is going to be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment